Friday 30 June 2017

What Pogba Spent his First Wage Packet on



The Manchester United midfielder grew up relatively poor, but now earns a staggering £290,000-per-week, and he has not forgotten his roots.

Paul Pogba has revealed what he bought with his first ever wage packet… two pairs of designer shoes!

Now the world’s most expensive footballer, having cost Manchester United £89 million, Pogba came from a relatively impoverished background in France.

However, after making his way into the Manchester United youth team, Pogba began earning a wage unlike anything he had ever seen, and decided to reward himself with some expensive Louboutins.
In a wide ranging interview with Esquire, Pogba confessed: "This I will always remember all my life. I was 18 or 19 and I bought my first pair of Louboutins; they were white. I bought two pairs, actually



No comments:

Post a Comment